Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

i need a birthday cake

We are bringing all of our family and one of my grandchildren will be having get 13th birthday. I would love to order
    Makayla a birthday cake. I just don't remember any bakeries so could anyone help me out.

Thank you
    BISON

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Have your hotel get one. Local grocery stores also have bakeries, Lings, Super Foods

Aruba since 1979
    Lings has awesome cakes…………..I have been told SUper Foods too.
    Forum member Bully aka Taxidriver has a favorite bakery, but he is off island so i cannot contact him.

Le Delizia is an awesome italian bakery, unknown if they do birthday cakes.

and also check out this place! http://www.wix.com/nenymartinez/the-cupcake-factory

Ask your hotel if they can make/get one for you. We have celebrated two birthdays at Amsterdam Manor (which is where we always stay) and each time they were able to accommodate us with a birthday cake when we asked them.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Lings has awesome cakes…………..I have been told SUper Foods too.
    Forum member Bully aka Taxidriver has a favorite bakery, but he is off island so i cannot contact him.

Le Delizia is an awesome italian bakery, unknown if they do birthday cakes.

and also check out this place! http://www.wix.com/nenymartinez/the-cupcake-factory
    Bully has taken us to Bright Bakery before. Their pastries are delicious. I believe that they sell their baked goods at Lings, so you might be able to order one through them, if your hotel can't help you out.