There is nothing more frustrating for a Attention deficit disorder possibly slightly obsessive compulsive person then trying to figure out our meal schedule in aruba
We LOVE aruba and went every year for 8 years and then 3 years ago in June was our last trip until NOW! We leave July 23rd...
This is what I am thinking...All but 3 are new since we started coming or just places we have never been too... Hopefully I am not making any mistakes..
Places we always go to and will go this trip too....
1) Madame Jannette ALWAYS one of our favorites!!!
2) Smokey Joes This is our first night tradition
3) Brunch at the Hyatt on Sunday... Do this every time we go
The last seven places are either new since our last trip or that we have never tried...we are up to changing any of them.
4) Yemanja heard it was good???
5) Passions We always did flying fishbone for beachfront
6) Amadeus New since our last visit and hear good things???
7) Salt and pepper something casual???
8) Que Passa???
9) Cubas Cooking ??
10) Lindas Pancakes for breakfast???
Hopefully we are making good choices