Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,898
    you will be in aruba soon!!!
    my advice is, make your reservation ahead of time and if you have to change it, you should have no problem.
    all of the month is pretty quiet.....picks up a bit around memorial day.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    675
    Yes WOOOOHOOOOOOOO we will be there soon. Can't wait!!
    Thanks Andrea, I think I will try and make reservations before we leave.

    Thanks Again!
    Pat

  3. #23
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    Thanks Liz. We are going to be in Aruba for 2 weeks, would it be safe to make reservations after we get there?
    Pat
    Today started the slow season. But I still would make reservations in advance for MJ's. mjrestaurant@setarnet.aw

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    426
    Hands down MJ'S
    Next Aruba trip in

  5. #25
    Senior Member Chef Kasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Today started the slow season. But I still would make reservations in advance for MJ's. mjrestaurant@setarnet.aw
    We Start Monday the 10th our Annual Asparagus Festival that means for Madame Janette High Season

  6. #26
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,898
    Couple of yrs ago we went into MJs during mid May and ordered 3 side dishes of white asparagus instead of the potatoes and had that with the almond crusted grouper grouper........... when i tell you the white asparagus is OUT OF THIS WORLD i am telling u the truth.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chef Kasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Couple of yrs ago we went into MJs during mid May and ordered 3 side dishes of white asparagus instead of the potatoes and had that with the almond crusted grouper grouper........... when i tell you the white asparagus is OUT OF THIS WORLD i am telling u the truth.
    I will post the Special White Asparagus Menu later Today if that is OK with the Admins ??

    Kasi

  8. #28
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    have a reservation 6/4 , will look forward to trying the asparagus, let you know Andrea

  9. #29
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,898
    kath u may want to check to see if the white asparagus festival is still going on june 4?

    andrea


    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    have a reservation 6/4 , will look forward to trying the asparagus, let you know Andrea

  10. #30
    Senior Member Chef Kasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109
    If the quality is Good we will have it still in June !!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO