Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Inexpensive Beachside Dining

Inexpensive Beachside Dining

I have several nights of more costly beachside dining options lined up but am just wondering if there are any less expensive ones where it is maybe open air, can see the water, but not spending $30 an entree??? I love eating outside near the water but my husband is so much easier to deal with if I throw one or two of the less expensive nights in our vacation. LOL

Banned
    Try the Bugaloe at the end of the pier at the RIU. They have their menu on line. They have pretty good wraps and other descent bar food. Good view of the sunset too.

Mathews restaurant at the Casa Del Mar hotel, good food, reasonable price and a nice view to the beach. Let us know.

Aruba since 1979
    PINCHOS is a good spot for a nice waterfront dinner!
    Located across the street from the Talk of the Town (at the roundabout) near the airport

Favorite Sunset Dinner?
    click above link

Pinchos and Matthews were definitely already on my list..and Simply Fish since we are staying at Marriott Ocean Club. Something like Bugaloe definitely a possibility for a less expensive evening.

Pinchos is wonderful, but definitely not a low cost alternative.

This does not fit your requirements 100%, but the Radisson has a restaurant, Laguna http://www.lagunaaruba.com/menu.html, which is partial open air with tables outdoors overlooking their gardens and a pond. You will not have a view of the ocean, but their nightly buffet is $24.95 plus service charge and a lower cost alternative for a "soup to nuts" meal.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Go to The Kitchen (behind Certified Supermarket) http://www.thekitchenaruba.com/ and order their amazing Angus Beef Steak Sandwich ($7) and something to drink. Ask for plastic knives and forks and go across the street to the beach and sit on the sand and enjoy the sunset. Truly an amazing evening you will not forget and probably the best meal for the dollars you ever had.
    But be warned it is pretty addictive, we have to limit ourselves to 3 times a week of lunches there or we are afraid we ill get tired of it someday ;-).

Carsten

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    There are several good pizza places in Aruba. I'm very partial to Pizza Bob's. Also, Salt and Pepper has good tapas. We ate there for under $40.00 for both of us (and had plenty to eat, plus sangria). Smokey Joe's is great if you like ribs.

MooMba Beach is a good place to have your dinner right on the beach, with moderate prices. You can sit under the palapa, or barefeet in the sand and watch the sunset.

Hadicurari is also a perfect place to enjoy your dinner with your feeet in the sand. It is located right next to MooMba Beach (between Holiday Inn and Marriott Surf Club)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast