Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    There is a place across from the aqua grill, its called Hostoria da trattoria or something like that, being from NY my whole life by far this is the best italian on the island, fantastic Veal Parmasean huge portions. you will love it staff is nice and friendly as well

I've been to Azzurro a few times this trip and the food is fantastic! The setting is really great as well (inside Playa Linda overlooking the beach and ocean). We always go to Casa Tua for pizza - I always SAY I'm going to get something else but their thin crust pizza is just sooooo good!

I would also suggest Casa Tua for Pizza, and if you want a nice romantic dinner, atmosphere try La dolce Vita. I am Italian and I like both of them allot.

Where is Casa Tua located?????

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I know one is downtown, above Rumba, and directly behind the Renn. marina tower. The other, if i am correct, it down near highrises.

Italian restaurant

I was told there is a fabulous italien restaurant near the California lighthouse, but they couldn't remember the name. Can anyone help me out with this? Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jgbolduc View Post
    I was told there is a fabulous italien restaurant near the California lighthouse, but they couldn't remember the name. Can anyone help me out with this? Many thanks.
    La Trattoria http://www.aruba-latrattoria.com/ It gets mixed reviews.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/la%20trattoria.html

Quote Originally Posted by jgbolduc View Post
    Fabulous wouldn't be the word that I would use to describe it but....some people seem to like it. We like having a few drinks there, enjoy the view, and then we're off to dinner someplace else.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We don't even go for a drink there anymore because of the flies. They really need to clean their bar area!

Casa Tua is in Arawak Gardens (Fishes & More, Salt & Pepper, etc.)

I absolutely love La dolce Vita!! You don't hear much about it on this site. I've never had a bad meal there. Not only is the food outstanding but the service is fabulous!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast