Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gretch View Post
    I absolutely love La dolce Vita!! You don't hear much about it on this site. I've never had a bad meal there. Not only is the food outstanding but the service is fabulous!!
    It's our favorite as well if we're in the mood for Italian food.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Banned
    Haven't tried la dolce vita yet - we usually go to Hostaria. Although, the last 2 trips were werent that thrilled with hostaria. Anyone tried Gianna's? I've heard mixed reviews - but want to give it a shot on our next trip.

Aruba since 1979
    look further in this category gigi and you will find plenty of chatter about giannis.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by gigi View Post
    Haven't tried la dolce vita yet - we usually go to Hostaria. Although, the last 2 trips were werent that thrilled with hostaria. Anyone tried Gianna's? I've heard mixed reviews - but want to give it a shot on our next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    look further in this category gigi and you will find plenty of chatter about giannis.

andrea
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/giannis.html the most notable posts.

fwiw, imo, Giannis seems like La Trattoria at the Lighthouse, people either love or hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Fabulous wouldn't be the word that I would use to describe it but....
    I think you are being too kind and definately too generous with your opinion

However, I definitely share your sentiments
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I agree with the mixed reviews on Gianni's, my husband and I believed it not to be worth it, was ok, but not terrific. we were directly across the street at the Radisson, so a easy walk, however, other people in the hotel we chatted with, loved it. I guess just a personal taste. Emjoy whatever you decide.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We've made our first and last trip to Gianni's in April...enuf said...

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I think you are being too kind and definately too generous with your opinion

However, I definitely share your sentiments
    I know some people like it so...just trying to be nice.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Any recommendations for Italian

I am looking for any recommendations for great Italian food on the island? My husband hates seafood but is willing to go to a few seafood rest. w/me so I wanted to go for Italian with him..especially any place that serves a great Veal Parmagiana?
    And any recommendations for a great burger on the island too, doesn't have to be cheap or fancy but I will take any place that is recommended

Thanks a Million!!

Winnie
    ~11 more days until I see my beautiful island again!~

Aruba since 1979
    good italian Sole Mare or Giannis and there is a new place Elliottis which i have not heard much about.

burger joints HOT TAKE AWAY has monstrous burgers that look wonderful. my hubby and i are not eaters of burgers. HARD ROCK is known for an exceptional burger.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast