Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    You'll get a variety of answers here I'm sure since everyone has different tastes.

We've been to Sole Mare and Gianni's. Thought Sole Mare's food was just okay and didn't like the atmosphere (loud and we felt "rushed" through dinner) - Gianni's the food was good but overpriced and the service we had that night was, at one point, laughable (because that's about all you could do anymore and still have a good night. )

We've been to Ellioti's and the food was good (not exceptional, but good) and priced right. If you sit outside though you're sitting next to a parking lot so not alot of atmosphere. We did notice the wine list was WAY over-priced (I know all restaurant wine lists are over-priced but this was even more than usual.) However, we would go back again for a casual meal if we're in the mood for pasta.

I've come to the conclusion to not expect GREAT Italian food in Aruba. As my husband always reminds me when we travel anywhere and I start to make a negative comment...."Remember where you are." LOL!!

Not big burger eaters here either but we've had the burger at Bingo's on a couple of occasions and it's very good - you can get it with or without the egg on top.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 03-17-2010 at 08:46 AM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We have enjoyed Bella Luna- Like it better than Gianni's and not as expensive or loud like Sole Mare.

My vote is for Sole Mare....we go every year at least once and always have an enjoyable evening....The fried corn meal mush is kickin !!!!
    For burgers....I actually like the burgers at Salt N Peppers....their special burger has a pineapple slice on it....very good and big....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    i should have thought about this site earlier.
    www.restaurantsaruba.com
    a pretty good collection of restaurant listings

check out the italian

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hard Rock has fabulous burgers

Personally we love Azzurro for Italian (related to Sole Mare and Gianni but with Dennis at the helm the food and service is excellent) and always loved Bingo's for burgers.

Bingo's has great burgers...actually all their food is great!!

We love Dushi Bagels (Burgers & Burgers) outside of the Playa Linda resort for hamburgers. Bingo is good... as is the Hard Rock (but pricey)... but Dushi Bagels is my favorite. Their fries are great too! Have fun

Dave and Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Cactus Jacks has good burgers at good prices.......

But they will not make the burger anything other than medium. I always feel that, when they do that, you have to worry about the meat. And no, it is not a health regulation as I can get very very rare most everywhere here in Aruba.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast