Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    I am 100% Italian (hubby is 25%). My family used to own restaurants and we have MANY wonderful cooks in our family. All that being said, we enjoy Gianni's. We go once or twice per trip since they've opened and never had any complaints about the food (other than one of my dishes being a bit too cold one time). Granted, it's not NY, NJ or Boston Italian but it's definitely worth the trip if you're craving some decent Italian food. The service on the other hand.....

Oh, and their fried calamari is excellent (as is the marinara sauce they provide for dipping).

the beach at the raddison,!!
    try Giannis! You will love it!! , my boyfriend is 100% italian and talks about there food all year lond until we go back...they make this dish in a parmeansean cheese wheel...It is amazing!!

Just got back, we had the same dish pictured above it Azzurro's at Playa Linda. It was the best pasta dish I have ever had. Azzurro's is in the resort, next to the beach. Service and food were outstanding! $42 for the Spaghitti di Formagio de Paramgiano (don't know if I am close on the spelling).

Also at Playa Linda, but on the street side, , Dushi Bagel's and Burgers had an outstanding burger. May I suggest the Gouda cheese on that? The Bagels here also rated top notch.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567