Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: J J Snacks

J J Snacks

My thanks to the person who suggested going to J J Snacks. At this time they serve hamburgers and beer. He told us that he used to serve a different entree each day but does not do that anymore. The hamburgers are so big that he cuts them in half and serves it on a hoagie roll (half the hamburger on one side of the roll and the other half on the other side). You can have what you want on it (onion, tomatoe, lettuce, mustard sauce) and they cost either $3.00 or $3.50. They are very tasty.
    It is frequented by Arubans so there is usually someone waiting for their order and they are very friendly. J J's is located on the road where the light and the police station is in Noord. From the police station head toward the golf course and when you pass Bridgestone tire place J J's is about 1/4 mile further. It sets back from the road about 10 feet and cars park in front of it.

I drive by it everyday will stop in for burger and beer

I just had my first JJs Burger yesterday and it was VERY good! We have been going there for years for cold beers and just now tried a burger! It was our first but it won't be our last!

I stopped in today and ordered some burgers with my dad. the woman said how did you know about our burgers. I said I read about the on the website. She got very exited and said to her husband "are burgers are oin the internet" they were both exited and told me how a big guy had a burger everyday for week and talked about it. By the way the burgers were VERY good. The peple Very nice

Arrow

Now if we REALLY want to get them on the internet, next time someone take a picture and post it before their first bite

I got to admit I didn,t think of that till I took a bite, I 'll be back and do that

Great local snack shack

I also stopped at JJs snack shop and enjoyed my first oblong arubian cheeseburger. It was great! I was there with my friend "short arms" and he said it was also very good and a good value! They have the coldest amstel brights on the island. And the owners JJ and momma are wonderful people. Give it a try.

I have been meaning to stop by and post a picture of the burgers , but my wife is here for a few weeks and does not eat meat, so I will post a picture when she heads back

Where is this located in relation to the Caribbean Palm Village?

Aruba since 1979
    leaving the main parking lot of CPV, turn LEFT and go for about 1/2 mile.