Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Joe + Guisseppee

Aruba since 1979
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-08-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Tomato Charlie's is no more. This has take over the location. We noticed this on our last trip but I forgot all about it.

Can't wait for someone to try the place and report back. Although a favorite of mine, $42 for 6 bacon wrapped "colossal" shrimp seems a little steep.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Menu looks very good, lots of variety. Too bad about Tomato Charlies, always enjoyed going there.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    One day we walked by when we first got there in November and it was Tomato Charlie's and then all of a sudden it was Joe & Giuseppe's. Don't know about the menu or anything as we didn't like tomato charlie's so we didn't try that place.

Their prices seem expensive for a place I would not call fancy unless its been totally redone. At those prices you would be hard pressed to get me to try it...I don't mind paying extra but when the price is approaching the Ritz cost...I am just dining at the Ritz or a similar type establishment.

Looking forward to some reviews but I dont see us trying it unless it is getting unreal reviews.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-08-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Agree...ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Their prices seem expensive for a place I would not call fancy unless its been totally redone. At those prices you would be hard pressed to get me to try it...I don't mind paying extra but when the price is approaching the Ritz cost...I am just dining at the Ritz or a similar type establishment.

Looking forward to some reviews but I dont see us trying it unless it is getting unreal reviews.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

when we went by in dec.everything was the same except the name

Pricy...

For being on the street with no upgrade to the place it is certainly pricey...I don't see this turning out well in the end but I am hoping I am wrong. It looks like their lunch menu is a bit more reasonable. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Pricy...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast