Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Joe + Guisseppee

It looks basically the same as Tomatoe Charlie's but a little spruced up. Walked by it numerous times during my recent visit and never saw anyone in there. Other places along the strip were packed but not this place. At least in previous years you always saw people in Tomatoe Charlie's. Hope these people know what they are doing but I fear this place won't be around too long. Too expensive and not the right location for an expensive steakhouse.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I was hoping for something different....
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I just came back Friday and we tried this Joe and Guisseppee's , we ran into one of our favorite managers that works there and she told us it is back to the original owner from Chicago. Apparently he bought it back because the former owner was not paying his bills etc.. Anyways we tried it and the pizza is back to the original, which we like. We ran into someone that had tried the steak there and he said it was amazing! She told us they also changed the name because Tomato and Charlies name was associated with the previous owner's dept.

Hope this was helpful!

Aruba since 1979
    when tomato charlie's was first open, we loved their pizza.
    it was good for a year or 2 and then it was not to our liking anymore.

i hope J and G is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Debstar View Post
    I just came back Friday and we tried this Joe and Guisseppee's , we ran into one of our favorite managers that works there and she told us it is back to the original owner from Chicago. Apparently he bought it back because the former owner was not paying his bills etc.. Anyways we tried it and the pizza is back to the original, which we like. We ran into someone that had tried the steak there and he said it was amazing! She told us they also changed the name because Tomato and Charlies name was associated with the previous owner's dept.

Hope this was helpful!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123