Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Okay, so if Kildare's is open again, would someone do a little research for me?
    Would you be so good as to find out whether or not they are carrying, or should I say serving any ciders? I went through this last vacation, just AFTER they closed down, and ended up bringing my own ciders, as did our friends from Somerset. (Oooh, that Thatcher's was a treat!)

Any info would be greatly appreciated...
    Your going back again. Lucky you. It didn't seem that long ago that you asked about ciders.

Definitely back in paradise in April of 2010, and with any luck, and perhaps some coercion of the events staff and funmakers (I've always loved that job title) at the Tamarijn and Divi, maybe we'll be back sooner, like the end of October.
    And maybe, just MAYBE with a band in tow to make the vacation a little more interesting still....
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Okay, so if Kildare's is open again, would someone do a little research for me?
    Would you be so good as to find out whether or not they are carrying, or should I say serving any ciders? I went through this last vacation, just AFTER they closed down, and ended up bringing my own ciders, as did our friends from Somerset. (Oooh, that Thatcher's was a treat!)

Any info would be greatly appreciated...
    I just emailed the owner of Kildare's and his response was....

"No i'am very sorry but on this island they don't have cider anymore......"

Thanks so much for that info... mucho appreciado.
    That means I'll be burying a couple of cans of Gaymer's in the luggage this year.
    So, here's a question for those more initiated than myself...
    Will the cans burst while in the luggage hold, taking into account pressure drops and such during the flight? I would hate to have to wear sticky clothing that smelled of cider for the week, though I'm sure the bees and other flying critters would find it most appealing...

Any British tourists would definitely recognize another cider drinker in that heat as well....

phew....!
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123