Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Kitchen

The Kitchen

Just saw in the paper this a.m. that this place opened behind Delifrance in the Mega Mall shopping area. They said that the chef was formerly at Yemanji and they have a wood fired grill as well. They are offering food to go that is prepared when you order. Sounds good when you want to stay in! Will have to try it and report or hope someone else does!

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    Thanks for that, I was thinking of going to Yemanji, wonder if they've now gone downhill already? Please keep us posted if/when you go!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I went to Yemanja for dinner 2 months ago and it was as wonderful as aways.

I was at Yemanji last week and the food was good!

Can you tell me more about "Yemanji"? Where and what type of food. Going to be in Aruba April 25til the 9th of May. Can't wait!!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Yemanja is downtown in the old Que Pasa location on the same street as El Gaucho.Map http://www.yemanja-aruba.com/location.php

Menu http://www.yemanja-aruba.com/

If you are standing behind the Renaissance Mall (south end) you can look across to the right and it is there. There is usually parking in front at night or across the street in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda VH View Post
    If you are standing behind the Renaissance Mall (south end) you can look across to the right and it is there. There is usually parking in front at night or across the street in the parking lot.
    Thanks so much for your help

Banned

The Kitchen

Recently on the blog there were comments about The Kitchen. The Kitchen is a gourmet take-out place located on the street behind Lings. We had a wonderful lunch of grilled chicken sandwiches on delicious wheat bread, and chocolate mousse for dessert.....all for $14. I can't wait to go back and try something for dinner. Spread the word!

definitely agree... had some excellent food for a very reasonable price there.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
    Recently on the blog there were comments about The Kitchen. The Kitchen is a gourmet take-out place located on the street behind Lings. We had a wonderful lunch of grilled chicken sandwiches on delicious wheat bread, and chocolate mousse for dessert.....all for $14. I can't wait to go back and try something for dinner. Spread the word!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast