Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thumbs up The Kitchen Aruba (Super quality at cheap prices)

Andrea said earlier the The Kitchen Aruba deserves it own thread, but could not see one, so here goes.

www.thekitchenaruba.com is a strange mix of restaurant style and quality food but at take out concept and prices.

They are located behind Certified Supermarket (on their parking lot) across from the pet store, so you can normally park right at the door.

Take out only. Open for both lunch and dinner.

I can say that their food is pretty addictive. My favorite is their Black Angus Steak Sandwich for only $7 , which is plenty of food for me.
    So it is very inexpensive for what you get. Everything is made to order. Even my other favorite Spicy tuna sushi roll is done to order. You can stand and see them cut the tuna and chop the vegetables while you wait.

If they can keep up the quality and maintain the same prices, then the only problem will be the wait time as more and more people find them.
    I normally go there at around 4.30 and so far the lines are short or non existent at that time, but I hear that later in the evening you should expect lines so maybe you should order in advance.

This place is definitely a new favorite for take out, so I hope they can keep on going even at those prices.

Carsten

Aruba since 1979
    THE KITCHEN is marvelous!

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzerjoy View Post
    Even my other favorite Spicy tuna sushi roll is done to order. You can stand and see them cut the tuna and chop the vegetables while you wait.
    One of my favorites as well! Will definitely have to try this place in May (our New Years Eve trip is too short and we already have restaurants picked out for the few nights we're there.)

Although...lunch might be an option....
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Amy

I believe the container you get your Spicy Tuna rolls in, will float, so you can go at lunch, bring it to Eagle Beach and stand in 3 feet of Paradise Water and enjoy a great Sushi. Hows that for a lunch .

Hey maybe I will do that tomorrow

Carsten

Carsten - Great idea! I think I will put that on my "lunch list" next month. Spicy tuna rolls on Eagle Beach - YUM!!

Let me know if it floats!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018