Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    when my wife and i return every year in october for our anniversary we always go to le dome, madame janettes, lg smiths, and el gaucho and then we toss in other various restaurants and also try a few new ones..a couple years ago we found que pasa and have been back a few times since..very good food at reasonable prices..this year cubas cookin will be a new try for us..

Renaissance Island early in the morning floating on a raft.
    LG's is expensive but we had a wonderful meal there. Their crab cake appetizers are fantastic. I could have just had a meal of those. Steaks are like in the finest steak houses in the U.S. Great service and Lillian the bartender is wonderful.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    If going to L.G. Smith's order about 3 weeks prior to your vacation the Dinner for 2 certificate from Marriott https://gifts.marriott.com/ The cost of the certificate is now $109. But it includes (for 2 people) salad or soup, appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alcholic beverage (soda/coffee/tea) and gratuity.

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

L.G Smiths is terrific!

Hello,

If you are looking for a fine dining experience, this is the place for you. Super Executive Chef. The Crab cake, and filet mignon are my favorites. One word of caution. When you make a reservation, request a quiet table. Most of the dueces are within 12 inches of each other which makes privacy out of the question. There are no outside tables. They do offer a combo dinner and Let's go Latin Show which is a great deal. Another terrific option is Ventanas del Mar at the Tierra del Sol Country Club. Pure heaven... food and ambience. On Wednesday they have a terrific Surf and Turf Special! In my opinion you cannot go wrong with either restaurant. If you are looking for a romantic night out go to Ventanas del Mar because their vistas on the outside ;sunsets over the golf course are magnificent! Excellent service as well. The best of the best!

Enjoy,
    Susan

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wnysnow View Post
    They do offer a combo dinner and Let's go Latin Show which is a great deal. Enjoy,
    Susan
    Let's Go Latin show has finished their run. The new show is 100 Years of Broadway. 100 Years of Broadway

L.G. Smith Resturant

When in Aruba and looking for a special resturant, A must try is L.G.Smith at the Renaissance. Many tourists shy away from HOTEL resturants for all the right reasons- High price and average food- but L.G. Smith is the exception. Service and atmosphere is A+ and the quality and preporation of entrees is top shelf. Their goal is to make the customer VERY satisfied and that they have accomplished.
    Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 02-03-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Thumbs up L.G. Smith

This is our favourite restuarant. Great service, excellent food, beautiful decor. Top of the list!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

...and I love the view!

We had the best meal of our trip here. Absolutely fabulous!

~Dana & Dan~
    20th Anniversary in Aruba - October 2007

Last year we went to a show and it included a dinner at L.G. Smith so I didn't expect to much but to my suprise it was fantastic great service and food.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast