Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

L.G. Smith’s Steak & Chop House Relaunch

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That's good news... we were in there a few years ago and it was pretty tired.

Agreed. One of my good friends wants to take us there next trip, I am looking forward to trying it again now that it has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    That's good news... we were in there a few years ago and it was pretty tired.

Aruba since 1979
    we have always loved the place.

they used to have great specials....we were there one year for mother's day and we each had rib eye , with a salad and side and wine.
    it was $80
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-25-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Although I have not been to as many restaurants as most of you while I do AI, this has always been my personal favorite restaurant. I am happy to hear it is getting some acknowledgement I have never been disappointed while dining here. We did not go here last year and really missed it, on our list again this year for sure. The only thing I always thought was weird was hearing the slot machines in background while we are dining, probably because we go early in evening. I am guessing if we went later while more crowded it would not be noticeable.