Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita

Has anybody eaten here? Would you recommend it?

Been there done that twice

On our last trip to the island 2005, we went twice, first night was a 10, absolutely wonderful soup to nuts. Went back a 2nd time on the same visit and it was a 2, maybe a little less than that. Seems that the 2nd night we went there, it was the chef's night off. Could not have been worse. We had been there previously before it moved to it's new location, so we have had years / visits of history. We head back down on the 16th of March, and we are have it on our list to go again. So like anything thing else somedays chickens, somedays feathers.

Give it a chance and enjoy.

We've been there many times over the years and have always enjoyed our dinners there.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

casa del mar, Manchebo beach
    Quote Originally Posted by tnbelle53 View Post
    has anybody eaten here? Would you recommend it?
    great resturant, imo gone there many times never disappointed,
    the only thing service a little slow ,but where
    is'nt it. Lol worth the wait
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

I love it there. The food is great and the atmosphere is very nice. Also the desserts are amazing they use syrups to paint beautiful pictures onto your plate of divi trees and such, just adds to the expirience.

Make your reservation

As mentioned above was a 10 1st night than issues on the 2nd. Just returned last night and again we went there and it score a 9+ in our books. Service was a litle slower than I would have liked, but the food was terrific. I ordered # 60 chicken dish with Ricotta & Spinach, covered with mozzerralla. Just terrific. Head on over and enjoy. I also tried the Aqua Grille for the 1st time and that was a 10+. Little pricy but well worth it.