Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Smile La promade restaurent ?

I am looking at they menu ,went they said buffet is only on appertizer $32.50 per.per or you can have chicken ect . I try to e-mail them with no luck , anyone know .I am making my reservation before leaving soon soon Feb 14 for two week .
    thank ginette

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    ginette - The Promenade does not have a dinner buffet. There is an ala carte menu or the appitzer menu. The appitizer menu is bit-size portions which you can order as many as you want. Though I did hear that you can order 2 items at a time. i was there last month but ordered from the regular ala carte menu and didn't see anyone that night having the appetizer menu.

Thank You How was the food ?
    ginette

We tried Promenade for the first time last week and ordered the all you can eat appetizers. They suggested we order 2 at a time and were very generous. The ad says bite size portions but we all thought they were bigger than we expected. For example if you order the filet appetizer, it looks like a mini entree with sides. My favorite was the cordon bleu with tartar sauce. Everyone in our party was pleased particularly after a long day of travel.

Dom
    Calling it an appetizer night is a bit misleading. Some of the items may be considered appetizers (shrimp cocktail, escargot, etc), but many are also almost dinner size (steak, fish, etc) and come with a side dish. All the food is very good and you can have as much as you want.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Calling it an appetizer night is a bit misleading. Some of the items may be considered appetizers (shrimp cocktail, escargot, etc), but many are also almost dinner size (steak, fish, etc) and come with a side dish. All the food is very good and you can have as much as you want.
    They may have reduced the size of the appetizers then in the past as in their ads lately they are advistering "bite size" appetizers.