Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

La Terraza and Qunita Del Carmen

Hi Guy's, Well my trip is over and since I gone back to work I have not had a chance to write about my trip but I thought I would mention that I tried two new restaurants La Terraza and Quinta Del Carmen. We went to La Terraza at around 6:45 and sat right at the railing and the sunset was spectacular I had the beef Lasagna and my wife had the Chicken Alfredo my meal was really good but my wife's meal was fantastic and the owner (sorry I forgot her name) told us all the meals are made to order, and I believe it I burnt my mouth what a great experience I will go there twice next year. 2) Quinta Del Carmen we went for our 45 Wedding Anniversary we normally go to MJ's we decided to make a change and we where very happy we did. The place was beautiful and the food was great I had the Pork Chop (fantastic) and my wife Lobster also very good. My only recommendation is bring spray for the bugs didn't bother us until we where almost done but they did bite my wife a few times, we did mention this to the waiter and he told us next time to let him know and he will spray. Well must go back to work to get caught up. Thanks for listening. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    thanks dick for the reviews on those 2 restaurants!
    the owner of La terraza is 'Mimma"

Bug spray is a necessity in everyone's packing

now, continue to work to earn the $ for your next aruba trip

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Hi Guy's, Well my trip is over and since I gone back to work I have not had a chance to write about my trip but I thought I would mention that I tried two new restaurants La Terraza and Quinta Del Carmen. We went to La Terraza at around 6:45 and sat right at the railing and the sunset was spectacular I had the beef Lasagna and my wife had the Chicken Alfredo my meal was really good but my wife's meal was fantastic and the owner (sorry I forgot her name) told us all the meals are made to order, and I believe it I burnt my mouth what a great experience I will go there twice next year. 2) Quinta Del Carmen we went for our 45 Wedding Anniversary we normally go to MJ's we decided to make a change and we where very happy we did. The place was beautiful and the food was great I had the Pork Chop (fantastic) and my wife Lobster also very good. My only recommendation is bring spray for the bugs didn't bother us until we where almost done but they did bite my wife a few times, we did mention this to the waiter and he told us next time to let him know and he will spray. Well must go back to work to get caught up. Thanks for listening. Dick.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Thanks for your reviews. I can't wait to try La Terazza

Thanks for the reviews. I continue to see great reviews of La Terrazza on trip advisor and on my next trip they will be on my list for dinner and on my list for at least 1 happy hour. Love Quinta De Carmen except some waiters upsell and recommend a $14 glass of wine when I'm ok with a a $8 house wine. If you have one glass no biggie but with me probably 2 or 3 and it adds up.