Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: la vista....any recent visitors??

la vista....any recent visitors??

was thinking about doing their seafood extravaganza for moms 80th birthday. she loves lobster. ive looked online and couldnt find out what night they do it or if i need a reservation (i would assume yes...) also what besides seafood do they do....son is not a big seafood eater....anyone recently go?

Aruba since 1979
    hey jane

paul and i went in december, so not recently.
    i think it was on a wednesday night but i cannot be certain.

the lobsters were warm water lobsters and grilled. they were very good.

there was also ham served and i think chicken or beef.

the seafood selections ranged from the grilled lobster to grouper to mussels to sushi and tons of salad, pastas, potatoes and veggies.

the cheeses and desserts were beautiful. we did not eat any :-(

we used marriott points but i think the dinner if paying using real money is about $52 not including tip.

we like the lobster, it is good and we go maybe once a year.

certainly not like new england lobster, but good nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    was thinking about doing their seafood extravaganza for moms 80th birthday. she loves lobster. ive looked online and couldnt find out what night they do it or if i need a reservation (i would assume yes...) also what besides seafood do they do....son is not a big seafood eater....anyone recently go?

thanks andrea....did you make reservations? if so did you do it in advance or once you were there? i may just call the hotel and find out when they do it...i saw you said wed...i read somewhere else sat....lol...should just call...lol thanks

Aruba since 1979
    reservations are probably necessary.
    call once you are on island.

we are going next week and may stop by the marriott the throw a few dice.while paul is throwing the dice, i will inquire.

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    thanks andrea....did you make reservations? if so did you do it in advance or once you were there? i may just call the hotel and find out when they do it...i saw you said wed...i read somewhere else sat....lol...should just call...lol thanks

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    I believe it was on a Saturday as well. Although you do lose track of days in Aruba!

La Vista Restaurant Marriott Aruba Resort, L.G. Smith Blvd.#101, Palm Beach | Telephone +297 520-6601

Italian, Seafood, International cuisine, indoor and outdoor seating, casual dining

Open Breakfast Buffet 7:00 am-12:00 noon, Breakfast ala carte menu 7:00-11:00 am, Lunch 11:30 am-5:30 pm, Dinner 5:30-10:30 pm, Sunday Brunch 7:00 am-2:00 pm.

Buffet prices: Breakfast buffet $24.95; Dinner Buffet (Monday-Saturday) $32.95;

Saturday Seafood Extravangna Buffet $54.95; Sunday Brunch $32.95.

Kids Buffet prices: 1/2 price age 5-12; under age 5 free.

Simply Sicilian Buffet Tuesday & Friday
    Last edited by Chrisvec; 04-25-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    9th trip to Aruba in

thanks andrea!!! have a wonderful time!!!

thanks chrisvec!!!

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    went to the Italian buffet(twice)last dec. and will go again next dec.($39)great!!

We ate at La Vista last night for the Seafood Extravaganza (all you can eat lobster) and it was fantastic! The lobster was cooked perfectly. They also had seared ahi tuna, sushi rolls, filet mignon, prime rib, oysters, shrimp, crab claws, grouper, etc. If you make it to dessert, they also had a nice selection of desserts. My husband and I love lobster so this was a great way to indulge.

thank you ksgirl!!!

Question Inquiring minds want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by KSgirl View Post
    We ate at La Vista last night for the Seafood Extravaganza (all you can eat lobster) and it was fantastic! The lobster was cooked perfectly. They also had seared ahi tuna, sushi rolls, filet mignon, prime rib, oysters, shrimp, crab claws, grouper, etc. If you make it to dessert, they also had a nice selection of desserts. My husband and I love lobster so this was a great way to indulge.

Is it Saturday night only?
    Is it Caribbean lobster or Maine lobster?
    The price? Does the price include beverages?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast