Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: LaTerraza at Paradise beach resortTr

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

LaTerraza at Paradise beach resortTr

First of all I didn't pay much attention to low rise, second I didn't know Paradise beach club existed. But my interest has been perked.

We had a large crowd for dinner, mainly ARF friends, all met here. Restaurant is located on 3rd floor facing the ocean

lovely evening talking....-and the BONUS was an outstanding, really outstanding meal.
    rob snd I walked away, actually blown away. By this great meal.

Moderate priced, great location facing water across the street

i had grouper with lemon and capers along with risotto with shrimp. Rob had exact same thing.

try it !

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Aruba since 1979
    paradise beach is a lovely resort and i am glad that this restaurant is getting good reviews.

terrific!!

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    First of all I didn't pay much attention to low rise, second I didn't know Paradise beach club existed. But my interest has been perked.

We had a large crowd for dinner, mainly ARF friends, all met here. Restaurant is located on 3rd floor facing the ocean

lovely evening talking....-and the BONUS was an outstanding, really outstanding meal.

i had grouper with lemon and capers along with risotto with shrimp. Rob had exact same thing.

try it !
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

We've been at Paradise Beach Villas on Eagle Beach for 16 years. So glad to hear we'll have a great place for dinner in three weeks when we're there. Our first week is on the third floor so the restaurant is just a 20 second walk away.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    We ate there twice when we were in Aruba last month. Did they add more tables? Only one side had tables when we were there, about 7 or 8 tables. The view is great. The portions were typical Italian, large. I made hubby drive back to our place just so I could take the left overs with me, lol.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    New restaurant for us last nite, La Terrazza
    Located at PARADISE BEACH VILLA's

Review from Rona Coster....

La Terrazza Italiana:
    NEW RESTAURANT OVERLOOKING EAGLE BEACH. The restaurant with the best view on the island just opened on Eagle beach at the Paradise Beach Resort. The chef, a woman, Domenica Baroncini, also known as Mama Mimma, runs La Terrazza Italiana, and serves genuine Italian fare. Many of the guests also know her from her main street location, Pizza & More, Pizzeria & Trattoria Italiana. Freddy Albertus and Andy Osborne, on the management team of Paradise Beach Villas have been pursuing Mimma for a long time, asking her to take a chance on the terrace. The place has a unique charm, boasting a large round bar, and an open kitchen, the sunsets are divine, but if you come straight from the shower the wind will get a chance to dry you hair for you in two minutes flat! At Mimma’s birthday party two weeks ago, many local friends showed their appreciation for her kindness AND her cooking among them fellow-Italian Favio Lucchi, Gerard Halley, Christian Mongellaz and Tabitha Fecunda. Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Sunday Closed, Phone 587 4000 ext 327.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    [QUOTE=cindyo;288474]First of all I didn't pay much attention to low rise, second I didn't know Paradise beach club existed. But my interest has been perked.

try it !

I've been searching for a way to make an online reservation but haven't found one. Has anyone found a way to make a reservation online? I had hoped to make a reservation ahead of time. If not, we'll call when we arrive. It's on our short list. Unfortunately, I have a very long list and I've got to make some cuts. Just too many great restaurants in Aruba and not enough cash.....

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post

I've been searching for a way to make an online reservation but haven't found one. Has anyone found a way to make a reservation online? I had hoped to make a reservation ahead of time. If not, we'll call when we arrive. It's on our short list. Unfortunately, I have a very long list and I've got to make some cuts. Just too many great restaurants in Aruba and not enough cash.....
    You can contact Terrazza Italiana via a message on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/terrazzaitaliana/?fref=ts
    Or phone number: (297) 5874000 Ext 327

We have figured out a way of not making too many restaurant cuts.....on a couple of nights out we will "restaurant hop" and do an appetizer here, an appetizer there, maybe an entree somewhere else. It's alot of fun and we get to try more new places. I don't think, however, this would work in high season where reservations are a requirement at most places. We've only done it during the months of April, May and Sept. We also tend to eat later than most people so there's never a problem of just showing up.
    Last edited by ~Amy~®; 01-05-2016 at 11:53 AM.
    ~Amy~®
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016
    Seattle - Dec. 2016
    34th trip to Aruba - Feb/March 2017

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Is the menu available on line?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    how far in advance for this restaurant should you make a reservation. when i was there, it was a soft opening so we had no problem the first week but the 2nd week it was iffy. so this time i want to make a reservation. I have the email address which I believe is mimma1965@hotmail.it

so is like two or three weeks before too much time or closer when we want to go or it doesn't matter, lol?

If you are going thanksgiving week I would email her now to inquire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast