Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: LaTerraza at Paradise beach resortTr

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks ArubaAce. We actually were planning to go during the week after thanksgiving, basically the first week in december.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We attempted to go here in September but ran into a problem. DW had knee replacement surgery this year and while she is getting around quite a bit better than before the surgery, many steps and stairs are hard for her. We parked at the side entrance to Paradise and went looking for La Terraza. Found a stairway to the right with a sign for it but it is 3 flights of stairs. I left DW there and went looking for an elevator. It is all the way around the building and past the pool. Then when you get to the 3rd floor you walk all the way back to the front. DW decided she did not want to attempt it since she would have to do it both directions. Maybe next time she will be walking better.

I email Mimma and she said 1 week in advance is all she needs. ArubaBob I had a similar experience. i took my Mom there who is 92 for dinner. Its just a short walk from La Cabana but she ended up going all 3 flights of stairs and she has knee problems. I found the elevator to go back down but like you mentioned its all the way in the back and then you have to walk back to the front.
    Back to Aruba in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12