Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Lavista

LaCabana-pool Eagle Beach

I am wondering about the buffet at the Marriott? Is it worth the money? Better places to go?

Here are a list of restaurants we will be going to. Does anyone feel we should switch anything?

Day of arrival- Tomato Charlies
    Day 2- El Gaucho
    Day 3. Chefs Table
    Day 4. Madame Janettes
    Day 5. ?
    Day 6. Cooks
    Day 7. ?

I would like suggestions for the other two days. We have been to El Gaucho and Madame Janettes 6 times, and Chefs Table and Tomato Charlies once last year.

Thank you for suggestions Kathy
    Last edited by kal0721; 02-06-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: add my name

Aruba since 1979
    We have eaten at LaVista on Marriott comps,
    Seafood Extravaganza buffet on Wed nights

It is excellent
    $55 pp

caribbean lobster tail and tons of other delicious and beautifully presented food.

remember cooks is closed Sun and Mon. I recommend COOKS!

if you like chinese food........Hung Paradis in the seaport marketplace is excellent for delicious chinese food.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    the Italian buffet($39 pp) is awesome! there's a $5 coupon in the little ad booklet available at all hotels.

After just having experienced Barefoot a few days ago I would HIGHLY recommend that! Also love Papillon. If you like ribs go to Matthews on Tuesday night. They have all you can eat ribs. Make a reservation tho cuz they book up fast!! Smokey Joes is also good for ribs. THere are just too many yummy restaurants in Aruba to pick from! :0