Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Lazy Turtle Review

My husband and I went here for Mother's Day dinner. We had the early bird special. It started with Ceaser salad( very good),garlic bread and then DH had grouper with tropical salsa and I had tropical shrimp. You get 2 sides- 1 was automatically broccoli and other was choice of potatoes or rice. For dessert you got a brownie Sunday. All the food was presented beautifully but it goes downhill from there. Ceaser salad and garlic bread was delicious and then we waited and waited( even long for island time) and the restaurant was not busy. When our meal came so did the other 2 tables meals come. Our meal was lukewarm- I think they held all the meals until all 6 meals were done. The broccoli was yellow(sign of old,need to be chucked broccoli at home). Flavor was great but I work in the food industry and I know temperature is an important element in food safety. We ate it but for now we will put it in the maybe we will/ maybe we won't list of restaurants. Bill was 58.00 no service charge,no drinks.

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Thanks for the review. We saw this place the other night and wondered about it. Too many good reliable restaurants to settle for lukewarm food and possibly old veg.

Thanks for the review. Hope is was a one time issue.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ