Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

LeDome Restaurant

It has just been announced that they will be closing, at least temporarily. Business has slowed down a lot and costs are just too high to remain open. They will be looking for an alternate location and it is their intention to reopen, maybe for the high season.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

The beach and the entire island. Don't have a favorite place because they are all wonderful places to me.....
    Hi Amy

Did they say when they were closing down? I have reservations for 07/17 to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I have been doing that for the last 2 years. This would have been the third.

Quote Originally Posted by calameda View Post
    Hi Amy

Did they say when they were closing down? I have reservations for 07/17 to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I have been doing that for the last 2 years. This would have been the third.
    They closed last Friday. They said they will be contacting everyone who had reservations with them.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

The beach and the entire island. Don't have a favorite place because they are all wonderful places to me.....
    Hi Amy

First off, thank you for all the information. That is a real bummer for us. We always made it a point to stop there for dinner on our trip to Aruba. It was the place where we would celebrate our wedding anniversary. The staff there was great and the food was always excellent. If you hear anything else please let us know.

Thank you so much again!