Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let me know what you think......

Passsions
    MJ's >reserved
    El Gaucho's

smokey Joe's
    Linda's pancakes >when we get there
    Matthews breakfast

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Your list looks similar to mine! We won't be going to El Gaucho, though.

Here is our list (in order...I already made the dinner reservations):

Madam Janette
    Papiamento (pending...couldn't get this res)
    Passions
    Screaming Eagle
    Smokey Joe's (for the Red Sox memorabilia; my father in law is the self-proclaimed world's biggest Red Sox fan)
    Ventanas del Mar
    Ruth's Chris

Matthew's for breakfast

I would like to try Linda's also. I have heard so many good things and we have not been there yet.

Have a great trip!

Deb

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBunches View Post
    Your list looks similar to mine! We won't be going to El Gaucho, though.

Here is our list (in order...I already made the dinner reservations):

Madam Janette
    Papiamento (pending...couldn't get this res)
    Passions
    Screaming Eagle
    Smokey Joe's (for the Red Sox memorabilia; my father in law is the self-proclaimed world's biggest Red Sox fan)
    Ventanas del Mar
    Ruth's Chris

Matthew's for breakfast

I would like to try Linda's also. I have heard so many good things and we have not been there yet.

Have a great trip!

Deb
    Your list looks yummy. I suggest you try to get to Linda's for a breakfast and try Chef's Table or Pinchos instead of Ruth's Chris. RC is certainly good but you could eat there at home, so why spend an Aruban dinner there.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    I completely agree! I would not ever choose Ruth's Chris in Aruba...that is my husband's choice and has become our last-night tradition. For the last couple of years, we have been going there on the final night of our vacation, just because it is right there on the Marriott property (we stay at the SC). I will definitely change it if I can! Thanks for the input.

I completely agree! I would not ever choose Ruth's Chris in Aruba...that is my husband's choice and has become our last-night tradition.
    Today, go out to the butcher and buy the biggest juciest looking steak you can find. Throw the largest baking potato you can find in the oven.

Tonight present both of them to him at dinner and say, "You know honey, I was thinking, about that steak dinner in Aruba?..."

I vote for Chef's Table as well or Windows on Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Today, go out to the butcher and buy the biggest juciest looking steak you can find. Throw the largest baking potato you can find in the oven.

Tonight present both of them to him at dinner and say, "You know honey, I was thinking, about that steak dinner in Aruba?..."

I vote for Chef's Table as well or Windows on Aruba.
    LOL. We stay at the SC too and Chef's Table and Windows on Aruba are a only 5-10 minute drive or taxi ride.

Great news! I told him about your suggestions and he is on board. No RC for us this year. I will take a look at the menus for WOA and CF and make a decision. Thank you for the input...and the chuckles!!

Great news! I told him about your suggestions and he is on board.

Windows on Aruba menu
    http://www.windowsonaruba.com/download/Mainmenu2010.pdf
    I have had both the US black Angus tenderloin and the Chateaubriand which were excellent. We all enjoyed the Sea bass and risotto as well. Well except dd , but that was the sea bass she did not like , nothing WOA did wrong. dh loves their Veal rib eye pictured below.

we are staying at the abc club so we are trying to stay close to that area. how did I do

I can't wait to go to Papiementos this trip. I think I would forgo Ruth Chris....its like abe & louis or capital grill (only not as good IMO) they have those restaurants back home, enjoy something thats just on the island.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast