Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arubamarty

Thread: LG Smiths --- Walking

  1. #1
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975

    LG Smiths --- Walking

    I am believed that LG Smiths is inside the mall by the Renn. Being I have difficulty with walking, can anyone tell me, from where you get dropped off by cab, exactly how far of a walk is it to get to the actual resteraunt

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,884
    the cab would probably drop you off at the entrance to the renaissance Marina hotel.
    take the escalator UP ( i think there is an elevator on the other side of the escalator) and go approx 200 feet past the front desk and towards the casino entrance LG SMITH entrance is on the left.
    I do think there are about 2 steps that lead in to the restaurant.

    (the restaurant is on the 2nd floor of the mall)
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    I am believed that LG Smiths is inside the mall by the Renn. Being I have difficulty with walking, can anyone tell me, from where you get dropped off by cab, exactly how far of a walk is it to get to the actual resteraunt

  3. #3
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    great,, thanks so much Andrea,, I know I am staying at the Radisson and have the Sunset Grill for a good steak, was just looking for a good usa beef also, but something new, a new place, just something different

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,884
    imo, LG SMITH is a wonderful place for steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    great,, thanks so much Andrea,, I know I am staying at the Radisson and have the Sunset Grill for a good steak, was just looking for a good usa beef also, but something new, a new place, just something different

  5. #5
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    Thanks again, as i said ,, was looking for someplace new for us

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Can you do steps? We love LG Smith's and since my husband is in a wheelchair it was a bit of a challenge to get him up the couple of steps by the front entrance. We found out afterwards that had we called ahead we could have arranged to come into the restaurant in a service elevator that's not normally available to the public.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea j. View Post
    the cab would probably drop you off at the entrance to the renaissance marina hotel.
    Take the escalator up ( i think there is an elevator on the other side of the escalator) and go approx 200 feet past the front desk and towards the casino entrance lg smith entrance is on the left.
    I do think there are about 2 steps that lead in to the restaurant.

    (the restaurant is on the 2nd floor of the mall)
    you are correct, there are several steps into resturant...AND surely worth it when in !!!! There is an elevator right at captains desk.

  8. #8
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Posts
    1,823
    I hope you make it to LG Smith's one of my favorite places for beef.

  9. #9
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    Thanks everyone, as long as i have my walker, i think i would be able to,, will look forward,, going in August,, is reservations required ?

  10. #10
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,884
    probably not required, but suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Thanks everyone, as long as i have my walker, i think i would be able to,, will look forward,, going in August,, is reservations required ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO