Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Linda's vs Diana's Pancakes Place

Linda's vs Diana's Pancakes Place

My wife and I have been loyal to Linda's for years! We love going there in the morning and sitting on the porch and enjoying our pancakes. But my wife does struggle at times with the smoking. She is pretty allergic. Any thoughts on how Diana's compares to Linda's????

We really like the Dutch Pancake House up by the Rennasance. You can't go wrong there.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Thanks so much Kent! We do like it there too and used to eat there when we would stay at the sonesta and then Renaissance ..Linda's was always closer though when we bought the timeshare at the Phoenix

We have been to both Linda's and Diana's and love them both. We give Diana's a slight edge because we like the location better (larger space for both indoor and outdoor seating - seems more relaxing) and because she serves Mimosas with fresh squeezed OJ (but those are just a couple of things that we like.) But we will continue to go to both places when we can squeeze them in (we try not to eat too many pancakes on vacation! LOL!)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks so much Amy!!!! That's really helpful!

Is Diana's pancakes right near the Rennaisance? I'm trying to remember where I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Is Diana's pancakes right near the Rennaisance? I'm trying to remember where I saw it
    It's located under the large red windmill in the high rise hotel area.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks Amy. Maybe it was another pancake house that I saw by the Rennaisance. Gee, now I'm in the mood for Linda's bacon Apple pancake!

Thanks Amy. Maybe it was another pancake house that I saw by the Rennaisance. Gee, now I'm in the mood for Linda's bacon Apple pancake!

Maybe you're thinking of The Dutch Pancake House? They're located downtown near the Renn.

Aruba since 1979
    right next to Cafe' Plaza. it's a great location and the food is delicious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast