Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Local Events During the Week

Hello,

My wife and I will be traveling to Aruba between January 15th and 25th. Can anyone recommend any daily and nightly events/places to visit each day of the week? For example, the next town over where I live has a free karaoke night every 1st Thursday of the month. I couldn't find an events page on this website but even if I did it probably would be missing all of the lesser known events that bars, hotels and other establishments promote. Thanks in advance!

Bjorn

Aruba since 1979
    Bon Bini Festival
    check out the above link for the bon bini info

spend much time in the NIGHTLIFE category.
    loads of clubs with nighttime music and probably some with karaoke.

i would fill your coffee mug over christmas break, put your feet up and do some reading here.

i have some questions...where are you staying? are you beach people? drinkers? dancing? scuba or snorkeling interest? sailing?

in the SEARCH menu on left of this page, hit search...enter in a few key words and see what comes up ...LOTS!!

i advise people (1st timers to aruba) not to schedule too much.........beach or pool during the days, an island tour for a few hours, a snorkel or sunset sail, a visit to the donkey sanctuary might be all you need for entertainment.

enjoy the research and ask lots as you go along.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 12-23-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Andrea,

We are definitely beach people and love to dance. I am an adventuresome person and would love to scuba dive (not certified, though), sail, ATV, etc. My personal passion, if one could call it that, is to go off the beaten path and embrace the culture of the country I am visiting. I love going to the non-tourist destinations-the "mom and pop shops- that don't have big neon signs or flyers at the airport because I believe they offer better service and a unique experience. Hope this quick synopsis offers a better glimpse as to what I am looking for. Nonetheless, my wife and I are extremely excited to visit Aruba and relax and take in the beautiful surroundings. You are correct, Andrea, in that overexerting ourselves would not be wise.

Oops, sorry. Forgot to mention that we are staying for 10 days at the Ocean Club. I already booked Bully's company to pick us up at the airport.