Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Looking for honest review of Prime Rib buffet at Radison.

Hi there all,
    Anyone been to the Thursday Prime Rib buffet at the Radison? ? ? ?? Looking for an honest review. Is it really a good prime rib? ? ? I love a great prime rib and have not found one here on the island. Any help would be appreciated. . . .

Thanks,
    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Arubalisa recently commented on the Friday Seafood buffet post that they liked the Prime rib buffet well enough to go twice. We will be staying at the Radisson in November, but you probably don't want to wait that long for a review.
    I would be interested in what people think of their breakfast buffet. Oops after I posted I realized that I was hijacking your post. Don't mean to.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 06-02-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    tom
    check out lisa's comment re: the prime rib buffet at the radisson
    Friday seafood buffet at the Radisson
    click above link

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    Hi there all,
    Anyone been to the Thursday Prime Rib buffet at the Radison? ? ? ?? Looking for an honest review. Is it really a good prime rib? ? ? I love a great prime rib and have not found one here on the island. Any help would be appreciated. . . .

Thanks,
    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Aruba since 1979
    moved this thread to culinary/culture and out of general

From my review below, we liked it so much we went back again the 2nd week of our vacation

With our beverage credit included with our package through booking with MCM Tours, we were also able to enjoy wine with our dinner without running up an expensive tab. The beverages were added to our check that evening but deducted as a credit at check out.

The salad bar offered including peel and eat shrimp, hand rolled sushi, soup du jour, a wide variety of “toppings” for your salad as well as a wide selection of dressings and other salads such as heart of palm, tuna, chicken or avocado cucumber and others. The salad bar never ran dry and was constantly being replenished throughout our time in the restaurant.

Add to this, a chef carving to order, melt in your mouth prime rib, accompanied by baked salmon, a few other hot choices, vegetables and baked potatoes with toppings. The prime rib was just as good as I have had anywhere. For the price, this was by far the best value on the island.

For dessert, the buffets offered a station with a chef making flambéed crepes as well as make your own sundaes and a separate table with cakes, tarts and pastries. One night the flambé was strawberries and another it was bananas. If that was not enough, there was fresh fruit on the salad bar as well. Whether, breakfast, lunch or dinner, fresh fruit was an area which the Radisson did not skimp on. Besides the usual oranges, apples and bananas, there were days with Bartlett pears and grapes.