Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Windy, you still haven't made it to MJ's...we missed it last year only because the night of our reservation..was the night the chef got killed in a car accident...so sad...and they closed. we will be there this year.... love it.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Bonebal View Post
    going on our 5th year in a row vacation to Aruba. What is everbody reccomending for restaurants to try this year
    just a few ideas...
    Marina Pirata...hiden gem
    MJ's
    Hadicuri
    suisse chalet
    Moby dicks
    casa tua
    amadeus

Really just to many...enjoy, cindyo

Amy, thank you. I hadn't heard anything about this restaurant until your post and it seems like the perfect place to celebrate DH's retirement. I'm definitely planning on making reservations.

Amy, can you answer another quick question -- what can we expect in terms of pricing? I'm assuming anywhere from $150 to $250 a person? I e-mailed the restaurant about availability but their reply didn't really give any hint as to the cost.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Windy, you still haven't made it to MJ's...we missed it last year only because the night of our reservation..was the night the chef got killed in a car accident...so sad...and they closed. we will be there this year.... love it.
    I know, shame on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Amy, can you answer another quick question -- what can we expect in terms of pricing? I'm assuming anywhere from $150 to $250 a person? I e-mailed the restaurant about availability but their reply didn't really give any hint as to the cost.

They serve a 4 or 5 course menu, which includes a welcome drink and a amuse-bouche.The price for the 4 course is $59.00 and for the 5 course $ 69.00. For an additional cost they do a wine pairing which starts for the 4 course menu at $35.00 and for the 5 course $ 43.00. They also have a full bar and bottles/glasses of wine to purchase, too.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

wow thats not bad....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    i expected the pricing to be much higher.

eating at the bar-like table i bet would be fun!
    meeting with other folks, having ongoing conversations with the bartender.

Banned
    I would like to suggest to everyone to give Gostoso's a try. gostosoaruba.com. We had a wonderful dinner there 12/01/10. The staff was so eager to please, and the place was immaculate. The chef came out to visit each table to be sure everything was to our liking. Yemanja is another excellent favorite. Could eat there everynight.

Thanks so much for the additional info, and WOW that sounds pretty reasonable to me. Guess I'm used to Boston prices where a 4 course Chef's whim would run $185 pp with a wine pairing. I don't know what I'm more excited about, getting back to sunny Aruba or dining at Carte Blanche. I've secured my reservation and can't wait. While I'm a self-proclaimed foodie, DH not so much, but I've gotten him to agree to be a little more open minded, at least for one night. Thanks again!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast