Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Lovely dinner at AnnaMaria's

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Lovely dinner at AnnaMaria's

Enjoyed dinner last night with fellow aruba.com member and friend Randi and her husband from Canada.
    We all truely enjoyed our meal. Christian( owner) stopped by often to check on us and run the"show" at the tables.
    Service was the best ever, and food always fabulous. For those who have never been it's a different and fun experience and worth the trip. Anna, his wife and chef, came out to say hi. Lovely place and warm and friendly people.

A fellow "lurker" on this site wanted to know if that was Cindyo and Robo at the table over there... We said hi and introduced Randi as well.

I believe his name was Jeff or Jim.

This is a must for my next visit! I must get there!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for posting about last night's dinner.

enjoy

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Andrea, that photo you have as your avatar is so adorable (I know its off subject but it really is sweet).

Aruba since 1979
    thanks gaby
    the boys are our grandsons.
    jake, 18 mos
    liam 6 weeks today's smiling photo

now back to on topic

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Andrea, that photo you have as your avatar is so adorable (I know its off subject but it really is sweet).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lovely dinner at AnnaMaria's-10307409_877606383295_6393606745224155899_n.jpg  

Isn't it funny when someone from the forum recognizes you. We had that happen at Barneys. Anna Maria's sounds wonderful. So, is Quinta Del Carmen on the list for this trip?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Yes already been!!
    Perfect as always!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Isn't it funny when someone from the forum recognizes you. We had that happen at Barneys. Anna Maria's sounds wonderful. So, is Quinta Del Carmen on the list for this trip?

Hello Cindyo Family could tell me if they serve gluten free .at AnnaMarias thank ginette

Quote Originally Posted by ginette View Post
    Hello Cindyo Family could tell me if they serve gluten free .at AnnaMarias thank ginette
    I enquired about that for some friends in May, at that time they did not have Gluten free pasta. My friend said the best place for gluten free food was Yemanja Woodfired Grill. They had gluten free bread there and lots of options for a gluten free diet.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

CindyO,
    Tried to find AnnaMarie's when I was there last April and again this November...just could not find it !!! Even had a map marking the location but overtime we tried we just ended up driving around circles....Really upset because I heard the food was really good....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast