Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Madame Janette

  1. #21
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,156
    Already made my reservation for Christmas dinner at M.J.'s. Can't wait.

  2. #22
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947
    kevin and becca same night too!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Already made my reservation for Christmas dinner at M.J.'s. Can't wait.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    kevin and becca same night too!!!!
    Cool. What time? Our reservation is 6:30. Remember when we were there together at MJ's on Christmas nite. Was it 3 years ago? Can't remember.

  4. #24
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947
    i think they are 6:30 as well

    it was christmas of kevin's sophomore yr 2006?

    i am having puter troubles my lapotop is deceased

    the idiot lights go on but nothing happens.
    (kinda like my brain)

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Cool. What time? Our reservation is 6:30. Remember when we were there together at MJ's on Christmas nite. Was it 3 years ago? Can't remember.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Chef Kasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i think they are 6:30 as well

    it was christmas of kevin's sophomore yr 2006?

    i am having puter troubles my lapotop is deceased

    the idiot lights go on but nothing happens.
    (kinda like my brain)
    Just hit it with a Hammer works for me all the Time

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,931
    We are going to be there too!! Last year we were there on the 24th but this year the 25th. 7:30pm reservation.

    One of our favourite night....................
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

  7. #27
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947
    kasi my brain or the laptop with the hammer???


    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Kasi View Post
    Just hit it with a Hammer works for me all the Time

  8. #28
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947
    randi my son and his new bride will be there christmas night at 7

    i will send you their photo so if you see them you can say "i am monitoring your honeymmon per your mother kevin!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    We are going to be there too!! Last year we were there on the 24th but this year the 25th. 7:30pm reservation.

    One of our favourite night....................

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    randi my son and his new bride will be there christmas night at 7

    i will send you their photo so if you see them you can say "i am monitoring your honeymmon per your mother kevin!"
    Ha Ha, I am sure he would just love that!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

  10. #30
    Senior Member sunworshipperII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Posts
    1,231
    Bummer wish I were there for xmas....








    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

    [/url]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO