Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Madame Janette

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    randi my son and his new bride will be there christmas night at 7

i will send you their photo so if you see them you can say "i am monitoring your honeymmon per your mother kevin!"
    Hahahaha I will . Total Control heheheheh.....
    I hope we got our web cam ready for Christmas setar is so slow to do us a high speed connection i really get some gray hairs over this .

Great Choice

I so appreciated my meal this past week (11/25/09). It really was perfection. Lovely atmosphere and attentive service. Went with the surf & turf, tenderloin was cooked to order, shrimp was tender and I thoroughly enjoyed the caribbean lobster even though I'm used to Maine lobster!! Wish I had room for dessert, especially the pineapple soaked in rum, topped with ice cream and coconut!

Looking forward

I will be at Madam Jeannette's next week. We have reservations for the 15th - Hopefully it's as good as it is advertised. From what I am reading it appears to be that good.

This will be my first time going to Aruba, any suggestions would be great.

hello chef kasi, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you when we visited in december...u must remember me as i interrupted you at the bar to make sure i said hello. you were kind enough to send over a delicious after dinner drink to our table and those yummy fried oreos...thank you again. as usual, i had my pasta st tropez and a caesar salad, and although you changed the caesar salad bowls, i was thrilled with my meal...looking foward to our return trip in february...hope to see you again.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by jo2861 View Post
    I will be at Madam Jeannette's next week. We have reservations for the 15th - Hopefully it's as good as it is advertised. From what I am reading it appears to be that good.

This will be my first time going to Aruba, any suggestions would be great.
    I had the lamb chops and they were out of the WORLD!! Big plate of them.
    YUM. See my dinner plate on the gallery pictures. Rob had the burgerloin, and he loved it. Can't go wrong.
    Chef Kasi, we'll be there in april with my parents, ya gotta come by and say HI !

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I so appreciated my meal this past week (11/25/09). It really was perfection. Lovely atmosphere and attentive service. Went with the surf & turf, tenderloin was cooked to order, shrimp was tender and I thoroughly enjoyed the caribbean lobster even though I'm used to Maine lobster!! Wish I had room for dessert, especially the pineapple soaked in rum, topped with ice cream and coconut!
    Next time you HAVE to save room for dessert! The ice cream is the best ever!! We can't wait to go back and we're half joking about starting with dessert.

We flight to Aruba tomorrow and from what I am reading Madame Janette it appears to be a must DO!
    This will be my first time going to Aruba and we want to celebrate my parents anniversary, so maybe.... dinner in Madame Janette would be a great idea.
    Suggestions? what should we order?

Arrow

The Onion loin, topped with lots of sautéed onions spiced with Madagascar peppercorn sauce

The Dutch Tenderloin, topped with tomatoes and onions, gratinated with Gouda Cheese, finished with a dash of Hollandaise

i have had the dutch tenderloin.

it was enough for dinner that night and the next night and it was incredibly delicious.

pork......the other "white meat"

Madame Janette’s Specials

Madame's Mouthwatering Gourmet Dishes meticulously prepared with the freshest ingredients from all over the world!

Appetizers

Madame's Sushi and Sashimi Samba

This is a delightful starter for a hot Aruban summer night

Madame's Crab Claws and Jumbo Lump Crabmeat cocktail

Served with our homemade cocktail sauce

Madame's homemade Lobster Ravioli

Stuffed with Lobster, Mushroom, Spinach and Ricotta cheese, carefully sauteed in Sage butter, Topped with Parmeggiano Reggiano shavings

Black Angus Beef Carpaccio

Served with pinenuts, Modena Balsamic vinaigrette and topped with Parmeggiano Reggiano shavings

Entrees

Pasta a la "St Tropez"

Pan sautéed fusilli with garlic and shallots topped with a parmesan leek coated tender chicken breast accompanied by a light creamy Gorgonzola lime basil sauce, topped with Parmeggiano Reggiano Shavings

Traditionally Roasted Duck Breast

Served with our Grand Marnier Glace

Soft Golden Snapper Fillet

Very hard to get from the local fishermen, potato crusted, carefully sautéed in lemon butter, served with our homemade Dill Tartar sauce

Chilean Sea bass “Summertime”

Medallions from Chilean Sea Bass arranged with fresh vegetable julienne, served with a light creamy Alsace Riesling butter sauce lightly flavored with horseradish

Fillet of local Mahi Mahi “Janette Style”

A lemon marinated mahi mahi fillet grilled to perfection, served on a bed of Antipasto, topped with Proscciutto di Parma

BBQ Black Angus Skirt Steak

Grilled MEDIUM, topped with our homemade Chimichurri sauce

“The Old Butcher Steak”

Invented by chef Kasi’s grandpa Jupp Marga, a European Master Butcher and an award winning sausage maker. The best cut of our tenderloin marinated for two days in real lard an bacon from Austrian mountain farmers. Grilled to perfection, served with mushrooms , topped with roasted almond mashed potatoes and finished with our homemade butcher gravy

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Kasi View Post
    I just work on some Special's with Braised Brisket and Kobe grade Fire Roasted Skirt Steak we also doing a new Pork Dish Named Babi Pamgang what is a very Crispy Pork Neck sliced and serve with a Spicy Sweet ans Sour Sauce ( Super Delicious !!

) We add a Couple of New Desserts to the Menu, Like: Fried Oreo s and a Chocolate Brownie Ice-cream Smore ,Our new Pastry Chef did also a Classic European Apple Pie and a Snickers Cream Pie ( Oh my God ) what is Top of the Line as for the Wine go with one of our Elsace Rieslings those are my Favorites we also have German and Austrian Riesling what are out of that World .

Bon Appetite

Kasi

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I had the lamb chops and they were out of the WORLD!! Big plate of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post

YUM. See my dinner plate on the gallery pictures. Rob had the burgerloin, and he loved it. Can't go wrong.
    Chef Kasi, we'll be there in april with my parents, ya gotta come by and say HI !

Aruba since 1979
    almond encrusted grouper is an all time favorite of many!

one of my favorites is the lobster ravioli as an appetizer and the ceasar salad as my dinner.

my husband's favorite entree at MJs is the rack of lamb.
    dh also LOVES the rack of lamb at COOKS.

Quote Originally Posted by LuluPetiteChef View Post
    We flight to Aruba tomorrow and from what I am reading Madame Janette it appears to be a must DO!
    This will be my first time going to Aruba and we want to celebrate my parents anniversary, so maybe.... dinner in Madame Janette would be a great idea.
    Suggestions? what should we order?

Ohhh I can't wait....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast