Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Madame Janette

MJ's

We'll be there Dec 3rd , my wifes favorite place to eat.

i knew i shouldn't have looked...NOW I'M STARVING!!! LOL

Hello
    The Rack Lamb is the best at Madame Jeanette .I like to try all different food went I go over there.For me is the best restaurent on Island .
    ginette see you feb 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ginette207 View Post
    Hello
    The Rack Lamb is the best at Madame Jeanette .I like to try all different food went I go over there.For me is the best restaurent on Island .
    ginette see you feb 2011

Thank you !!!

Kasi

madame janette----thank you!

my husbands boss and his family was spending christmas in aruba. we decided we wanted to send them to madame janette's for dinner and pick up their bill. the staff at madame janette's was amazing. this wasnt as easy as it seems because we didnt want the family to know we were doing this. calls were made back and forth to the restaurant...they are probably sick of hearing from me at this point..lol....but we heard from the family that last night was amazing and they loved madame janettes....everything was incredible and the food and staff were out of this world!!! thank you madame janettes for making that night great for them!!!

this restaurant and staff went above and beyond to help me do this....they are a great bunch of people!! thank you!

Aruba since 1979
    terrific
    MJs........a favorite of many :-)

How wonderful!!!

I got a gift certificate for xmas to MJ's when we go in Feb....nice treat can't wait..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

they really did an amazing job helping me get this done. when we first found out our friends were going we suggested MJ. kept asking hubby to ask if they made reservations....this was months ago. he couldnt get an answer and we couldnt push because it was a surprise. hubby finally saw the concierge papers from the hyatt that yes they did have a reservation...this was last week. i called MJ and of course....they dont have their reservation. i am a bit perplexed, but MJ could not find anything that seemed to fit their name or party size from the hyatt. so i called the hyatt to talk to the concierge. she informed me that what probably happened is they never called to confirm the reservation with a credit card to MJ. so i write down the other restaurants they are going to and call MJ back. i rebook their reservation with my credit card and realize.....what if the other restaurants dont have them confirmed.....so now i am calling all the others...and yup....two others didnt have them down either....so i am now confirming those as well cause i cannot call our friends and tell them...how would i know??!!LOL i forget how many times i called aruba that day....ok all confirmed and were good right??? nope! i realize that i have to clear this card for international use and start calling the bank...on x-mas eve....no they wont clear that card(its also a debit type card) so i now have to call MJ back again with the new card info....its now late x-mas eve and they are going on monday. all is set...they get there fine x-mas morning and i wait patiently for monday night. i get a call about 9 pm on monday night and its mj. they have two parties with this particular last name at the same time and same amount of people....yes there really were two families with this last name and now we have to figure out which party is mine....we are both laughing on the phone at this point...i give mj their first names and pray for the best!!!

it all worked out well in the end and the gentlman i dealt with at mj was fantastic! who would have thought it would have been this crazy!!!lol thanks again MJ!!! cant wait to be calling for my own reservation....i am still dreaming of bang-bang shrimp

MJ is one of our favorite restaurants! Glad your plans worked out.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast