Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Madame Janette

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We'll be there mon nite, May 21th @ 6:30 pm...look very forward to meeting you. Hope you are there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    We'll be there mon nite, May 21th @ 6:30 pm...look very forward to meeting you. Hope you are there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be ordering two racks of lamb, medium rare please!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Mj

Are the bugs really bad? What is the best area to sit to avoid bugs and have best breeze?

Aruba since 1979
    to guarantee a breeze, sit on the covered porch near the giant fan.

we ate at MJs on monday evening and the breeze in the garden area was plentiful and constant and not a mosquito around.

Quote Originally Posted by arubanole View Post
    Are the bugs really bad? What is the best area to sit to avoid bugs and have best breeze?

poolside at la cabana for 2 weeks every year

madam janettes

I have had many meals at madam janettes over the years,I have no complaints.This year my husband and I went twice the service was the best ever.Our server the first time was Janice, she was so good we requested her on our second visit.We went the second time with 4 other people and everyone was served at the same time,and the food was so delicious.The portions are more than generous, all 6 of us were very pleased as always.
    Our server(Janice) even asked the chef to make us a special dessert that was taken off the menu last year.It is similar to a bread pudding he was kind enough to make it for us.Can't wait until next year!!!!!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the aruba.com community forum. mJs is one of our favorites
    Quote Originally Posted by chickieCOOKS View Post
    I have had many meals at madam janettes over the years,I have no complaints.This year my husband and I went twice the service was the best ever.Our server the first time was Janice, she was so good we requested her on our second visit.We went the second time with 4 other people and everyone was served at the same time,and the food was so delicious.The portions are more than generous, all 6 of us were very pleased as always.
    Our server(Janice) even asked the chef to make us a special dessert that was taken off the menu last year.It is similar to a bread pudding he was kind enough to make it for us.Can't wait until next year!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567