Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Madame Janettes

Ditto on all positive comments - we will be there tomorrow night for dinner. Great atmosphere, varied and delicious foods (although we usually get the lamb or the grouper), accommodating chef (with special requests), friednly and attentive staff, nice live music . . . and don't forget the delicious pickled onions and warm freshly baked bread they serve before the meal . . . yummy! Michael

I have made reservations for four in August. My brother and his wife love the almond grouper, and eat here often. This will be our first time eating here, and we are looking forward to it . We will be celebrating our anniversaries together in Aruba, them-37 years and us- 10 years, can't wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newman44 View Post
    Heard this restaurant is on the steep decline from many people who have visited within the last few weeks (previously loved it). Made reservations for my upcoming trip...but now considering going to other places instead.

Regarding Mj i can only tell you ,if i 'm counting on plain numbers we have so fare the Best White Asparagus Festival ever at MJ and 12 Years of Solid nice feedback so fare .

One thing i may have to mention here we had to deal with some ex employe of ours what got fired on the spot lately and he started to do some bad revives around the web and to some Folks on the Island , in most cases i could stop this but some are still remain out there for all to read ( or spread the word ) ,so please come over have Dinner and Review my place Fair and not based on some Internet BS what is out there

We are always interested in Fair Feedback ,even if the experience was not so good ,this is the info we can improve from !!!!!

Not everybody will like MJ for several reasons but we do our Best to be the Best .

Regards

Chef Kasi
    MJ Aruba

I'll be there this evening!!

Chef Kasi - we'll see you this evening to celebrate Mother's Day with my wife (our kids are back in Canada) - looking forward to another wonderful meal and experience. Friends of ours who are on island visiting us for a week will be joining us. See you at 7:30. Michael

We are definitely looking forward to heading back to MJ's at the end of month. It will be my parents' first visit...they are in for quite a treat! Every meal we have had here is beyond delicious.

Get me back to Aruba!

Another fabulous evening at Madame Janette. The dover scallops were amazing as was the hungarian goulash soup - appetizers that both couples split. The grouper was a hit, me opting for the crab stuffed selection . . . a new favorite. You've got to try the oreo fritters for dessert . . . seriously, simply indulgent. What made the evening really great was the special attention paid by Agnes and Michelle . . . and of course by Thomas, who although he was not our server last night, made sure to stop by several time to say hello and make sure everything was just perfect. Well done Chef Kasi and team - see you next week. Michael

Chef Kasi, we know how wonderful the restaurant is from experience I don't believe what some people may write, and hopefully neither will other people when 10 reviews rave and 1 slams...have no fear...WE LOVE MJ"S

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    We've been to MJ's twice and loved it both times. We love the atmosphere, the food, the service...
    My in-laws have different people there weekly with them - 4 to 6 weeks a year and take every one of them there. I haven't heard one person that didn't like it.
    Chef Kasi is right though - go and judge for yourself.

We recently went to MJ's (first time)and although the restaurant was lovely, the staff very nice and service good, we were most disappointed in our meal. We were there during the white asparagus festival. We split the shrimp casserole, my hubby had the almond grouper, and I had the MJ crab stuffed grouper with the white asparagus. We were very excited about the menu and options, so, we ordered a large amount of food. Unfortunately it was not flavorful and average. The restaurant did not work out for us, but many others did. The only way to know is to dine, experience and judge for yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast