Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Mama's Truck Shop

If you are looking for cheap, good food for lunch I would suggest trying Mama's Snack Truck Shop. It is across from either Amsterdam Manor or Lacabana. The place is wonderful and delicious. Usually they have a mix of meats such as chicken and steak. It is so tasty that just thinking about it is making my mouth water! lol! The truck is only open for a while and sells out very quickly. I would suggest going around 11:30am. You can not find a better meal for the price you will pay!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    We picked up lunch at Mama's in April. We paid $5 or $6 for a big plate of food. Two cops were ordering when we got there. We didn't know what to order so I asked the lady cop what to order. I don't remember what we had but it was quite good. It's located on the beach between Paradise Beach Villas and Chalet Suisse.

Aruba since 1979
    that is good to know.
    paul and i would consider it............buying it at lunchtime, sticking in the fridge and have it for dinner.

andrea

Cool

I feel this is a good place to eat, yearning

Lunch Truck +1

The Lunch Truck is AWSOME!!! It was recommended to me by Keith. Out of the 14 days that I am there, I try to eat lunch from the truck at least 10 of them. For the price and quality, you can't be the bargain.

eagle beach, baby beach, rogers beach, downtown, harley store......
    I ate there also and the amount of food they give you for the price beats anything you can get. The food is fresh and extremely good. They are only there until 2pm so you have to go early as a lot of the locals and workers go there for lunch. There will be a line but it is well worth the wait. Sometimes they have shrimp and fish on the menu. It is one of the places I would not pass up and would go there for lunch almost every day if I were in the vicinity. A + for4 Mammas truck!!!

It's about that time again. I haven't had the lunch truck for almost 6 months. In 14 days, I will have it again. YEPPY!!!

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    ohh yeaaa it is on the eagle beach mmmmmmmmm ;-))
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html