Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marina Pirata

Went their years ago and liked it but it was far from the high rise area. May be its time to go their again!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

We haven't been there in years but always a nice setting and good service. Unfortunately, for me at the times we ate there, they used to pan-fry just about everything. I would go back again if I could have my fish grilled instead. I'm just not a fan of butter or fried food (a little olive oil is good though.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

drove past it in november and wasnt sure if we should try it or not....will definitely add that to the list....think maybe this year we will be brave and try all new places instead of our favs.......we just get set in our ways and always go to the same places...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We went there last year and absolutely loved it, we'll be going back this year too!

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    drove past it in november and wasnt sure if we should try it or not....will definitely add that to the list....think maybe this year we will be brave and try all new places instead of our favs.......we just get set in our ways and always go to the same places...

That's funny becasue we are the same way. We always have a couple of different places to try and when we get there we just usually agree back to our favs. This place sounds good though maybe this will be our newbie for November. I'll keep it a little more realistic and just dd one new one per year, maybe that will work for us. Ah whatever, I'm just cravin an ice cold Balashi.

Mark the kids will be occupied during dinner watching for the fish to come up to the surface.

Last edited by ChuckiesDad; 04-19-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    That's funny becasue we are the same way. We always have a couple of different places to try and when we get there we just usually agree back to our favs. This place sounds good though maybe this will be our newbie for November. I'll keep it a little more realistic and just dd one new one per year, maybe that will work for us. Ah whatever, I'm just cravin an ice cold Balashi.

Go for it Mark!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123