Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matthews

We loved Rib night at Matthews two weeks ago, but we had mixed results on Italian Night. Tortuga Grille at ABC had a better deal with all-you-can-eat Pasta Night. I tried both red and white clam sauce and found them both tasty. Others enjoyed the ala vodka sauce.
    Tortuga Grille was a great, quiet pavillion overlooking the beach and the water. They have many specials and we all enjoyed the food. It hasn't gotten the ink that Matthews has and doesn't offer Kareoke Night or other advertised specials, but was a solid choice for good food at reasonable prices.
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

Any Aruba beach...
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwriter View Post
    Tortuga Grille was a great, quiet pavillion overlooking the beach and the water. Walt

Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Giannis, Azzuro and sole mare I believe are owned by the same person. We went to Casa Tua last year it was terrific. went to solemare also and always like it there

We just returned from Aruba last week and we LOVED Matthews. We didn't go for one the theme nights, we ordered off the regular menu and all the food was awesome! We also had reserved a romantic dinner on the beach for two on another night we where there, which was a fixed price and the food was amazing! the champange they gave us was good and the service was tops!

I highly recommend Matthews. We walked from the Costa Linda.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12