Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Buffam's Tropical Haven, Eagle Beach, Tulip, Salt & Pepper

Matthew's Sunday Brunch?

Ok, experts! I need your advice, please. Arriving next Wed. in Aruba for our second visit. I made a reservation at Matthew's for the Brunch on Sun., 10/9, but I made it for 1:15pm. I got an email from Mariella saying that I might want to rethink the time, because the brunch is until 2pm, and 45 min. might not give us a chance to try everything we want. So.....who has tried this brunch, how did you like it and how much time would you allow to relax and enjoy the whole experience? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Buffam's Tropical Haven, Eagle Beach, Tulip, Salt & Pepper
    Well, we have been to the brunch now, and we can tell you that it is well worth the visit. For $29.95 you can have as much as you want off their ala carte menu. Mimosas (or oj or champagne) were included and they just kept filling our glass. We started with a salad and appetizer. I had the chef's salad with was wonderful. Both DH and I had the escargot...very good. Also threw in a parma ham...ok. For entrees I had the Lemon Grouper and Dh had the Beef Tenderloin in Wine sauce. The fish was good, but the beef was extremely tender and tasty, so we shared another portion of that. We also tried a portion of the BBQ ribs, which were also tasty. By then, we were obviously running out of room, but still tried dessert. Many options to choose from, or have all?? We each had the Caramel Flan, which was excellent. Then we waddled out......