Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By tstroum

Thread: Meals in Aruba Trip report.

Meals in Aruba Trip report.

I was in Aruba Sept. 19 -26, 2015. Some of the resturants I visited are listed below and my experience. I own a timeshare at Divi Phoenix and had two great Lobster tails there on two visits at Pure Ocean. The servicie was great. The tail was so soft,melted in my mouth. I always make it a point to go to Hooters for there wings. Always a good treat with beers. I have not been to Aruba in three years- before than visited about nine time so I was a little concerned about the negative reviews I have seen on here about Madam Janette. I have always had a great dinner each and every time I had visited in the past. Well I was not dissapointed. The place was packed. I was there on a Wendesday night. I had the lobster ravioli and the surf and turf. The food was great. The service was a little slow but the band kept us very entertained and we did not mind. Also ate at one of my other top five on the Island, El Goucho Steak House in town. Love there 32 ounces of porterhouse steak. Great. Also tried Scotts hut stand for a make it your own Bloody Mary and a not too bad sausage sandwich. Well thats it for this year and cannot await till next time.

Aruba since 1979
    sounds delicious........thanks for reporting

Glad to hear MJ's did not disappoint! I have never had a bad experience there.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ