Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Menus and prices

Any Aruba beach...
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    ThIs kind of goes along with what I was trying to say. Both if these restaurants are on the pricier side compared to other on the island. I haven't been to MJS but I know our evening at Papiamento was definitely over $100, and well worth it for what we ordered and enjoyed.
    My thought is for most dinner restaurants with nice menu options and reviews describing them as a nice atmosphere or romantic, I figure we will likely spend $100-$150.
    Not that anyone here ever complains, but imagine someone seeing menu prices for a high end restaurant with entrees between $25 and $50.

When you go in for dinner however how many months later they had to raise their prices 10% so now prices range $27.50 to $60.

Not the same as a hot dog and hamburger joint where prices were $10 - $15 and prices are raised to $11 - $18. <<-- increases much easier to stomach, thus customers much less likely to complain.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I used to be skeptical of restaurants that didn't list their prices. That is until I read an article in our local newspaper at home where a customer sued a restaurant because his take out delivery was a few dollars more than what was listed on their menu. Updating a website can be expensive and mistakes happen, so I guess I understand their side now, although I much prefer to see prices listed
    Restaurants can avoid things like that with a simple disclaimer at the bottom of the menu stating that "Prices may vary from day to day."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12