Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda

Mirandi's, new location

Does anyone have a report on Mirandi's, which moved from Havana Beach to the other side of the airport on October of last year? There are now soooo many barefoot sunset elegant places to eat...

Who has been to the new Mirandi's and has a review?

We have been to the new Mirandi's twice (once in Dec and once in Feb) and it is just as good as before! The new location is beautiful and as tricky to find as the last one, may be a little more so. When you are driving you think that you are in the middle of nowhere but the new location is fabulous. I think it is nicer than the old location. From the pictures done during the day, the restaurant looks like it is nothing special but at night it is lovely. Little lights all around, the pier sits on the water with lights underneath lighting up the water where you can see the fish all around. Some of the restaurant is under a large hut and part of it is uncovered. They have done a good job in selecting their new location. Doesn't have the sand floors but you will not be disappointed.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Mirandi's

Hi could you please tell us how to get there. I know it's past the airport right?? We just loved the old location, so we are looking forward to going to the new one in 2 months!! Thanks so much

just go right past the airport and look for a small reflective sign on right side of road, about 1/4 ,mile past airport. It is one of the first streets after airport. The sign is no bigger then a 3 foot by 3 foot sign and is very reflective. Then as the hotel told us "Just follw the Arrows" yes the arrows and they also are the same size. We made one wrong turn but realized it quickly and came back. It is the quaint thing about this restaurant and half the fun is trying to find it.!! VERY VERY well worth the trip it is spectacular sights at the restaurant. idea53@verizon.net for any ohter info. We have been there 10 years in a row and are from NYC and eat out lots in NYC. This restaurant is great!!!
    ALan

First street on your right once you go past the airport. It is takes a bit until you come to the first street. Turn right and follow the Mirandi's sign and the civil aviation sign. Don't worry as you will go for a bit of a drive in this residential area until you come to the restaurant. Take the phone number in case you get lost. Enjoy, its great!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I agree - Mirandi's has incredible food! The new location is tucked into the mangroves though, so if you normally get mosquito bites, wear OFF spray to dinner. I went unprepared after a few rainy days and almost got eaten alive! Luckily, a very sweet fellow patron shared her OFF spray and we had an enjoyable night. Great food, great service.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Just back last nite at midnight...hate to be a spoil sport, but I was not in LOVE with the new Mirandi's. Yes, the building is nice, but after that the meal was so so. I was looking so forward to getting to the new place since last year it was my best meal ever in 10 yrs to aruba. Unforutanetly, I have to say it wasn't that good. Menu changes ment they didn't have what i had last yr. This year I had shrimp with blue cheese. The blue cheese was so over powering that the shrimp had no taste. Both rob and I had it. Sorry to say, it doesn't hit my top meal. We got some great photo's, and the waitress was pleasant enough, but its our last visit there. If I going to spend 50.00 on a cab ride, I will go to FF again.