Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Missing fool

Missing fool

Does anyone know where Fred from 2 Fools & A Bull is? I heard he left the restaurant and I'm wondering if he's cooking somewhere else. I'll be back in April and I'd love to have his food again.
    Last edited by fedfan; 02-05-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

i moved your posting to the culinary category.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedfan View Post
    Does anyone know where Fred from 2 Fools & A Bull is? I heard he left the restaurant and I'm wondering if he's cooking somewhere else. I'll be back in April and I'd love to have his food again.

Quote Originally Posted by fedfan View Post
    We saw him a few weeks ago on a Saturday night (2Fools is closed Sat/Sun) sidled up to the bar at Wilhelmina and chatted a bit; he didn't mention that he'd left.

Hope all is well with Fred . He was cooking in October when we went there but was not feeling well at that time. He is a great chef and nice person hope all is well.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    I hope everything is ok. We have reservations for July. Fred is a wonderful chef.

Fred is doing fine but not cooking there anymore. I will miss Fred he was an outstanding chef. From what I have herd the new chef is the best chef on the island.Good luck to Fred I'm sure he will be working soon.

Quote Originally Posted by patpete View Post
    Fred is doing fine but not cooking there anymore. I will miss Fred he was an outstanding chef. From what I have herd the new chef is the best chef on the island.Good luck to Fred I'm sure he will be working soon.
    Interesting.... "best chef on the island"? This'll be interesting... and controversial, I'm sure... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by patpete View Post
    That sounds like it could be an interesting "story"? I thought he was a part owner?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

The new chef (Bas) at 2 Fools and a Bull has been in the culinary field for years and most recently has been a personal chef for private dining.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Wasn't Fred an owner in the business?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast