Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Missing fool

This tread is interesting, it certainly sounds like "fred" is not an owner and there is more to the story...I don't know Fred, nor have I dined there.

There is no "story". Sometimes business owners (yes, they were both owners) agree to go their separate ways for new opportunities and new ventures. It's just business. Nothing more.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 02-17-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

It'll be interesting to have a new chef on board and see how radically he goes at the menu (even though, technically, there's no set menu but they tend to have some standard-ish items).

Does anyone know of Fred will be cooking somewhere else? Would love to try his food but 2 Fools isn't our style.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Does anyone know of Fred will be cooking somewhere else? Would love to try his food but 2 Fools isn't our style.
    No plans set in stone yet - he's currently looking for a new business venture and he'll know when he sees it. I know the feeling (although chefs are more creative than I am) - but you know when it's time to move on/move forward when your mind needs something new and exciting to work on in any kind of business.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We're booked there for dinner in early June and I'm disappointed to hear that Fred has left-he and Paul always put on a great show. Chef Bas is getting rave reviews on Trip Advisor and I'll post after we eat there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12