Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MJ Review

I received a very nice email from Thomas today, explaining that the reason i did not receive a response was because they did not see an email from me, but today (i think today) they found it in the spam folder.
    From the content of the email, i believe that what Kasi says is correct, that they take customers very seriously, and obviously want to satisfy customers.
    I am glad i received the email, because despite this last negative experience, my dinners at MJ in the past, have always been one of the best of my 10-12 days on the island. So now i feel good about, and look forward to, going back and giving it another try.
    Thank you Kasi.
    On another note, i am sorry that i even started this thread, because it seems to have caused some trouble in the last few comments. Apologies to those concerned. I was just trying to post my experience, primarily because it was different from my past experiences.

Peace out to all!

I glad it is sorted ou now ! and im thankful for all feedback positive or negative it only helps to improve the MJ experience and makes us better in what we do .
    Next April we do that for 15 years already in Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    ZIPPAK, if you want to elaborate on your post # 28, i advise you to contact chef kasi by private message thru this forum or his email at in the subject box please put his name so that they see it and direct to kasi.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-03-2013 at 10:10 PM.

We just got back a few weeks ago and had another great meal at MJ's. Once again the highlight meal of our trip.

We were a party of five, everyone enjoyed their meals, and almost all of us said we ate too much.

We enjoyed an amazing meal at MJ's recently - we were a party of 13 with not one single complaint!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

De Palm Island, Baby Beach, Eagle Beach
    We have removed MJ from our yearly list. We have been going for years but last two visits were disappointing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234