Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Moomba's Breakfast Buffet?

Thanks for checking, Walt! I've never been at Nos Clubhuis at night - we're usually there for happy hour/sunset and sometimes a quick bite at lunch if we happen to be out and about. Usually fairly quiet at lunch but it gets pretty busy at 5pm for happy hour.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Thanks for the info about the breakfast. It is on my list to try for breakfast, it was on my list the last trip as well but I was a little hung over the morning I had planned to go there so I passed and had fruit for breakfast that day.
    Jay -Skip Moomba's for their breakfast buffet. Been there 3-4 times only because I have friends that worked there. I found the food on the buffet (set-up in a little space in the back corner of the restaurant) unappealing (IMHO). I love the buffet breakfast at Marriott's La Vista. More $'s but it has everything you can think of. YUM.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Matthews has a pretty good breakfast but no buffet. Great view. You can get an American, Aruban or Caribbean breakfast special for about $8. American has 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and coffee or tea. They also serve pancakes and waffles and most other breakfast food.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Jay -Skip Moomba's for their breakfast buffet. Been there 3-4 times only because I have friends that worked there. I found the food on the buffet (set-up in a little space in the back corner of the restaurant) unappealing (IMHO). I love the buffet breakfast at Marriott's La Vista. More $'s but it has everything you can think of. YUM.
    How does Marriott's La Vista compare to Hyatt on Sundays?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    although i love LaVista i think that the Hyatt is a little nicer.
    Hyatt's presentations are prettier and I found that the selections though are similar

that being said, we have not been to the hyatt in a few years.

[QUOTE=Jacki;296607]How does Marriott's La Vista compare to Hyatt on Sundays?[/QUO

The Sunday buffet at the Hyatt is excellent. I have only eaten dinner at La Vista so I can't compare the food but the Hyatt wins setting for sure.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    How does Marriott's La Vista compare to Hyatt on Sundays?[/QUO
    [QUOTE=Andrea J.;296612]although i love LaVista i think that the Hyatt is a little nicer.
    Hyatt's presentations are prettier and I found that the selections though are similar

that being said, we have not been to the hyatt in a few years.

I agree with Andrea that I thought the atmosphere was nicer at the Hyatt and the food similar at the Sunday Brunch. My comparison of Moomba's and La Vista's breakfast was for the weekday buffet, not the Sunday Brunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    How does Marriott's La Vista compare to Hyatt on Sundays?
    Hyatt = PRICEY!!! Especially for "sham-pain".

Love the Hyatt Sunday brunch. Great atmosphere, great memories! When Liz said everything you can imagine I thought of that & figured I could get an idea of what La Vista has to offer
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979

Moomba's for Mother's Day

Moomba's Breakfast Buffet?-13165927_1125711154136863_3047953351016569356_n.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12