Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Moomba's, Hadicurari, Pelican's Nest

Our family is taking the Jolly Pirate Sunset cruise in May - thought it would be nice to eat dinner nearby on the beach/water when we get off the boat. The idea of Moomba's appeals to me, but have read VERY mixed reviews of their food and service. Now considering Hadicurari which seems slightly expensive, we would not mind paying if the food is actually good. Also considering the Pelican's Nest but have not read much about this restaurant either - is the food pretty good here. We don't need fancy, just want decent food for the price and a beach like atmosphere. Any feedback would be appreciated!!
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Of those 3, I would go with the Pelican's Nest. Moomba's food is mediocre at best and I think Hadicurari is over priced. Pelican's Nest falls right in the middle - good food, decent prices.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Throughly enjoyed Hadicurari a week ago...had great lobster bisque and shrimp pad thai.
    Niece had the early bird special and liked it. We had a party of 10 girls, sat out on the beach, had excellent service, couldn't have been happier....cindyo

Thanks for the input ladies...Unfortunately i just noticed that the Pelican's Nest is closed on Monday night which is the night we are going on the cruise. Guess we will give Hadicurari a try.

Cindy O - any dishes you highly recommend?
    katherine

Trip #14 in

We traveled with 10 girls to that restaurant last week. I had the Shrimp pad thai, daughter had chicken caesar salad, niece had coconut shrimp, sister in law had steak....all loved it. Lobster bisque was good. Daughter had onion soup and loved it. Enjoy...Ricky was our waiter...

Thank you cindy o for the input!! With so few nights and so many good restaurants I hate to waste a dinner out on a horrible meal.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Katherine, ask for outside seating, and time it for the sunset. Great photo ops.