Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My "to go" list

We went to MJs for Thanksgiving on a previous trip and yes they did turkey. Soup to nuts in fact. My husband had it but I went for the schnitzel. We've also gone to Amadaeus for Thanksgiving and they had turkey as well. Their Dutch apple pie was stuff that dreams are made of!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We went to MJs for Thanksgiving on a previous trip and yes they did turkey. Soup to nuts in fact. My husband had it but I went for the schnitzel. We've also gone to Amadaeus for Thanksgiving and they had turkey as well. Their Dutch apple pie was stuff that dreams are made of!!
    Thanks!

Can't wait to try the new pancake place, love lindas too

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

omg!!! definately get to Hollywood Smokehouse!!! It was definitely one of our best meals!! LOVED IT

You wont be disappointed at Chalet Suisse-- we have never had a complaint about the food and the service is very professional. We make it a point to go there every year. We used to love Madame Jannettes for the first few years; we still go one time but their prices have doubled and service seems rushed now that they are so busy. Last time we were there our credit card info was stolen and by the time we got back to NY it had been used all over the place. It got straightened out and we subsequently heard that the same thing happened to another visitor. Having said all that we will probably try it again in December because it has not yet made it onto our "never go here again no matter what anyone on the beach says" list😁

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12